• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibe at my bunnies!!

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
My 3 temp buns - Big (stray), Domino (free ad) & Snuggle Bun (Birmingham bun) are in the vets getting neutered today.

Carrie - my other (stray) temp bun, is having her stitches put back in for the second time after her spay :roll:

& Spice - my own bun, who keeps suffering phantoms, is being opened up to see if her spay was incomplete :shock:

so any spare vibes, hurl 'em towards me :D

& also spare a thought for my bank account, which needs healing vibes too (cos I just bought this gorgeous dress....!! :oops: :lol: )

The 3 neuters & 1 spay are all fine. :D Getting checked up tonight.

Spice's (my own bun) spay was incomplete - that's why she's still being getting the phantoms. The vet found 2 tiny tumours on the remaining womb when he opened her up, but they've been removed. She's at home recovering nicely, - I've seperated her from the group, cos she's laying down a lot & don't want her disturbed! She might need to go in for a blood test at some point, but she's ok at min. Eating more than all the other buns put together :shock: :lol:

Back