• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mack & Mabel......2 months on...........

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sure you will all remember Mack & Mabel, the two little bunnies that I took in who were starved, well here they are on 7th October when they first came in:

MackMabel4.jpg

and Mack on the 7th October:

Mack10.jpg

And here they are now on 7th December:

MackMabel7.jpg

And Mack on 7th December:

MackMabel7-1.jpg

Don't they look good!

Thanks, I am so pleased with them and tonight Mack weighed 1760 grams, he has never been that weight before and for the first time since he has been here he laid full stretch with 'happy feet', so I think he is a lot more comfortable now

:) :) :)

Well done! They look so much healthier and rounder now. What an achievement, they must be very grateful to have been rescued by you.

Gemma

Thanks everyone, I think they have done very well, especially poor little Mack because he put some weight on and then lost quite a bit again and he had to undergo a GA for his teeth because they are so bad, he hasn't got any front teeth and the back ones are awful, we were really worried about the GA but he pulled through and is now putting weight back on again, as the vet said "he is a little fighter", he has been through unimaginable torture in his life and yet he really has the will to live.

So, I will keep you all updated, wait for next months picture :lol: :lol:

And thanks again everyone, it is wonderful to get lovely comments.

Theo

Fantastic! you've done so well :D It's always so good to see a success story - they were lucky to find you! :D

Thanks so much, but really I think I am the lucky one to get them because they are so special, trouble is........when they are all better and back to good health will I be able to let them go to a new home....hmmm me thinks not somehow!!

Sorry to be late posting here Snowy :oops:
Mack and Mabel now have such a wonderful home and will never again have to suffer neglet. Thank goodness there are people like you around!!
WELL DONE :thumb:

Janex

Back