• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

desperate for sponsors for Star

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
As most of you know Star is having trouble with an abssess on his jaw.

he is now on antibiotic injections and the vet bills for him are mounting . Although we wont see him go without treatment we have now exceded this months budget . we dont know yet what other treatment he is going to need ..poor boy ...and sponsoring him would help us meet the cost of further treatment .

sponsor packs are available for 6 or 12 months and details are on our other sponsor a bunny thread in the fundraising section .

Admin will you please move this to fundraising .
thank you
Angie .

I'll sponsor him for 12 months....

Just going to look at the Fundraising page now to see what I have to do!

I have pm you so sorry about the name, dont know what I was thinking :shock: :shock:

I sent the cheque first class this morning, so hopefully you will get it tomorrow, ANGIE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you :D

i went to the hairdressers this mornimg . the girl who cuts my hair always calls me Sharon :? she did it again today :lol: :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
Thank you :D

i went to the hairdressers this mornimg . the girl who cuts my hair always calls me Sharon :? she did it again today :lol: :lol:

You are very welcome, :D and so is Star :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so sorry I feel bad about it :oops: :oops:

There must have been a bit of stamp shortage around here - 3 different shops I went too yesterday had run out of first class - anyway, managed to get a stamp now and my cheque is in the post. Hopefully will be with you Tuesday!

Back