• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four bun family

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I have Crackers, Bilbo, Bluebell and Laikin living with me but would love to rehome them. This is their story -

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?p=414493&highlight=#414493

The thing is I'm not sure what to do for the best for them and would like some advice. Obviously Bilbo has been very ill but is better now, but potentially may need vet visits and treatment for snuffles for the rest of her life. She is in loads better condition now and has put on weight and her coat is really glossy. Crackers also had snuffles but after treatment has made a full recovery. Bluebell and Laikin have never showed any signs and always been healthy buns.

So, do I try and rehome them as a four or maybe keep hold of Crackers and Bilbo as they have been sick and rehome Bluebell and Laikin? Either together or seperately? Or is there the possability that they may make other buns sick as they have been in contact with snuffles even thought they have never had symptoms? So would them being rehomed as a pair be ok as they are used to being together and dont snuffle? Or is there someone who would consider taking on this little family with the possibility of Bilbo's snuffles re-occuring? I would love them to find a home where they are the centre of attention. They have had such a pants life before they really deserve one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.x

Have no idea what to do for the best I'm afraid :? Other than has the little one got any bigger yet!! :D And can we have some more pics PLEASE!! :wink:

Yes, we rescued Crackers, Bilbo and Bluebell and Laikin was found in a compost heap two days later. The owners didn't even know their buns had been and were pregnant....

Sorry, I dont know about the snuffles thing.

But I guess they may be easier to rehome in pairs...if a new owner makes sure they dont come into contact with their bunns then it will be fine.

Could SOAD put a post up for you in RIN? Might make more people consider them.

Hope they find a lovely home soon xx

Back