• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

had a 'stuff' clean up

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
here are the piccies, i think it looks loads better although i realised i hadnt got enough boxes when i had no where to put the newspapers and cleaning stuff (also my buns arent forced to play with an old corner tray i just have nowhere else to put it :lol: :lol: :lol:

cleanup002.jpg

cleanup005.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

threw out hal a megazorb sack of stuff i didnt need that i was for some reason storing :roll: :oops:

bloomin knackered now!

hmmmm :lol: and whos fault was that for making me feel guilty about my mess???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
hmmmm :lol: and whos fault was that for making me feel guilty about my mess???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: see I can organise from my pc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww Wowee, You have been busy!! :shock: Looks waaay better now though :) I'm a tidy-freak, so my buns have nothing they dont use all the time (the exact number of bowls, bottles etc so none will be lying around .. and i only buy hay the day im using it :oops:) XX

well i will prob have to buy hay tomorrow as that box full wont last very long at all :D as you can probably guess im not a clean freak :lol: :lol: :lol: i dont really know why i keep all the food bowls and bottles and they dont use bowls for food and they dont used bottles at all

cheekytikki said:
well i will prob have to buy hay tomorrow as that box full wont last very long at all :D as you can probably guess im not a clean freak :lol: :lol: :lol: i dont really know why i keep all the food bowls and bottles and they dont use bowls for food and they dont used bottles at all

Youve got them just in case :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: exactly although the bottles have come in handy a couple of times when iv found stray baby hedgehogs and had to wait a day or so to take them to the hedgehog rescue

although i am NOT allowed anymore buns (need to repeat this about 20 times a day...more if i 'accidently' click onto RR)

omg now i have it into my head i want storage boxes for my shed - everything is chucked on the high shelfs and i can never find what i want! looks like im gunna be spending in asda 2moz lol.
it looks really good!

should look even better when my spare cage is moved out to the shed and i get the last couple of boxes for cleaning supplies and newspapers (lol count how many boxes you need first dont guess in the shop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oooo i was gonna ask you a question Ali :D
in your cleaning supplies box what are those green things look like shake and vac tubs :D what boxes do you have (some of that writing is just too teeny to read :lol: )

cheekytikki said:
oooo i was gonna ask you a question Ali :D
in your cleaning supplies box what are those green things look like shake and vac tubs :D what boxes do you have (some of that writing is just too teeny to read :lol: )

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm they are Shake and Vacs :lol: :lol: :lol: when I empty Charlie the hoover I sprinkle some in it just stops the smell :oops: :oops:

I have
1 x Redigrass
2 x Woodshavings
1 x Allen and Page Pellets
1 x Bottles and Dishes
1 x First Aid
1 x Cleaning Bits,
1 x Grooming Brushes combs,
1 x Brush and Pans ( hasnt got a label on)
2 x Toys

ooo cool! where do you get your redigrass from? i think i will shove my dustpan and brshes in with my cleaning stuff :D:D:D:D:D

edit: bit worried that i recognised the shake and vac from the bottom of the tubs!! :? :? :?

cheekytikki said:
ooo cool! where do you get your redigrass from? i think i will shove my dustpan and brshes in with my cleaning stuff :D:D:D:D:D

edit: bit worried that i recognised the shake and vac from the bottom of the tubs!! :? :? :?

I buy the Redigrass from the local pet shop in Gorleston, but its £2.99 a small bag, I normally but 3 at a time, but where I buy my Allen and Page pellets from, they sell Redigrass in a huge bag,( like a bale oh hay size) for about £5.50 ish, but its just the storing it, it would be worth buying, if I could store it properly. I'm having a think on that one :lol: :lol:

do you get your A&P from gorleston animal and pet feeds? on gorleston high street. well i want to try some redigrass (well not me personally lol) so if you wanted to split a big bag, if that would be easier for storage, then just drop me a PM we are at yarmouth most weekends so could pick up from wherever. if you want to of course :D

cheekytikki said:
do you get your A&P from gorleston animal and pet feeds? on gorleston high street. well i want to try some redigrass (well not me personally lol) so if you wanted to split a big bag, if that would be easier for storage, then just drop me a PM we are at yarmouth most weekends so could pick up from wherever. if you want to of course :D

Aw that would be great :D :D nope I get the Allen and Page from Fordhams Feeds on the Harfreys Industrial estate

ill pm you xx

cool ok :wink: :D the shop on the high street sells A&P by the kg which is great when you only use 2 teaspoons a day i think he charged 50p a kg which is quite a lot considering how much it is a sack but not when you think about how much i would waste :D

cheekytikki said:
cool ok :wink: :D the shop on the high street sells A&P by the kg which is great when you only use 2 teaspoons a day i think he charged 50p a kg which is quite a lot considering how much it is a sack but not when you think about how much i would waste :D

I split a bag with Diddeen (Chris) as it hasnt got a long sell by date on it, works out about £2.50 for half a bag each :D

ccol thats not too bad the :D lol bargain bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol: (well probably not because no doubt the money you 'save' goes straight on toys etc :lol: )

Back