• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The list goes on...

You can only hope the 'speller' in the first one is just a bad typer - she really needs to use a spellcheck :lol:

Angie65 said:
The last one is near me :( You think it's a breeder?

I think it probably isnt because of the way they have worded it...and im sure they are not rexes? :?

The 3rd one - such a gorgeous girl, and they only got her in September so didn't take long for the novelty to wear off :cry: :cry:

the first one says the hutch cost £20 and the rabbit cost £20 and she is selling them both for £30 but she thinks she could really ask a lot more!!!! :? poor bunsters :(

Angie65 said:

Either that or an accidental litter! but still, poor things stuck in a hutch thats too small for them!

Some people really have no brains! :x

"The dogs are showing too much interest". :evil: :roll: Can't they keep their dogs away from the poor bunny? Can't they imagine that it might be scared?

Bavarian Bunny said:
"The dogs are showing too much interest". :evil: :roll: Can't they keep their dogs away from the poor bunny? Can't they imagine that it might be scared?

Thats exactly what i thought, these people obviously dont care about bunnies AT ALL!

the poor rabbit in ipswich, reading that advert was painfully difficult. its only about 45 mins from me but no way would my parents let me get another one, wish they would understand buzz needs a friend.
i dont like the sound of the first one, the spelling suggests its a teenager, worried about the reasons for having it in th first place.

mandy said:
Angie65 said:

I think it probably isnt because of the way they have worded it...and im sure they are not rexes? :?

I wasn't sure about the rex thing either. :?

well, if it ISN'T a breeder, & someone wants one, i don't mind picking up/bun running.

maybe shes young - some of the words she uses are like shorthand text or maybe she is dyslexic ?!
i know its heartbreaking to see all these new rabbits needing new homes because of certain situations but atleast these people are sensible in trying to find them new homes, not just ignoring the rabbit,setting it free in wild or dumping it like some people do when they cant cope anymore. they realise they cant give the love and attention to their rabbit anymore and are trying to do the best by the rabbit. i know they should have got a bun in the first place until they were sure they could devote time to their bun but some people just dont think ahead and see the future.

im sure the 1st one is a teenager, not only is her spelling worded shorthand etc her email addy has 1993 in it...lots of people use their years of birth to get emails dont they....makes her 13 ish

Back