• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective-Supply Problem.....???

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I get through a 10kg bag (well the largest bag, think its 10kg :? ) a week (well I dont, I mean the Bunnies!! :lol: ) and for the last couple of weeks the place I buy it from has not been able to obtain any :?
Has the word got out re it being one of the best or have my lot exhausted the supplies..... :? :oops: :?

Do you think its possible to get a bulk delivery wholesale from the manufacturers.. :?

Janex

bloody hope not i get through 20kg per week :shock:

as a rescue i asked the sam question to them and they said NO because even at 80kg per month thats not enough to warrant there delivery time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gosh i wish i only went through 10kg a week! Im on 20kg a week not SS though, blimey i must feed my lot too much :lol: :lol: ! Can you order it online jane?? Or is the postage to much?

bunnylove said:

as a rescue i asked the sam question to them and they said NO because even at 80kg per month thats not enough to warrant there delivery time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

How many rabbits have you at the moment Eve?

jrn1310 said:
bunnylove said:

too many :cry: as its is dumping session :cry: :cry:

bunnylove said:
jrn1310 said:
bunnylove said:

how's homing going? that's for Eve and Janice!! We were going well but 2 due out today were let down at the last minute :( We had a lot of calls re incomings last week but not so many this week :?

I bought a sack yesterday no probs. I have been feeding it to a few of the old ones who had got a bit picky about their A&P. Soooooo expensive though and the prices are going up :roll: Thanks goodness for A&P, the rabs get through over 60kg of pellets a week :shock:

Please dont take this the wrong way all, this post is only aimed at rescues.

We are now a Supreme Distrubutor so can supply at wholesale price if you require large amounts. i.e. 100Kg at a time.

Bunnybasics said:
Please dont take this the wrong way all, this post is only aimed at rescues.

We are now a Supreme Distrubutor so can supply at wholesale price if you require large amounts. i.e. 100Kg at a time.

shame i have no where to store that amount :cry:

honeybunny said:
bunnylove said:
jrn1310 said:
bunnylove said:

how's homing going? that's for Eve and Janice!! We were going well but 2 due out today were let down at the last minute :( We had a lot of calls re incomings last week but not so many this week :?

Rehoming is going very slow at the moment, I am meant to be getting a rabbit in tonight from Liz (Amerthyst) which is into our last space (she also is meant to be collecting 2 piggies, but ARC have just taken a call 2 hours a go from pets @home to ask us to take in 3 rabbits (all needing separate accomodation) who have been dumped on them ... not quite sure where we wil stash them at the moment :(

Back