• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

from bargain bunnies to stealing my money!!!!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
went up town today with my last £40. had to get some veges for the bunsters so went on the market and got 3lbs of sprouts (mum wanted some for her tea aswell) 2 huge bits of broccoli, the biggest,greenest savoy cabbage iv ever seen, big bunch of carrots with tops and a massive cucmber this all came to £5.10 not bad i thought!

then i went to another shop :roll: (big mistake :lol: ) after being inspired by Ali to organise my stuff better i bought storage boxes, labels, shavings and some bits and pieces to start my bunny first aid box £35 that cost me!!! so now i am officially broke :( but luckily i got a cheque through today so will be able to spoil my bunnies again by monday :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cheekytikki said:
went up town today with my last £40. had to get some veges for the bunsters so went on the market and got 3lbs of sprouts (mum wanted some for her tea aswell) 2 huge bits of broccoli, the biggest,greenest savoy cabbage iv ever seen, big bunch of carrots with tops and a massive cucmber this all came to £5.10 not bad i thought!

then i went to another shop :roll: (big mistake :lol: ) after being inspired by Ali to organise my stuff better i bought storage boxes, labels, shavings and some bits and pieces to start my bunny first aid box £35 that cost me!!! so now i am officially broke :( but luckily i got a cheque through today so will be able to spoil my bunnies again by monday :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS SORRY :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
it needed doing :lol:
at least i didnt spend £750 or whatever your shed cost :shock: :lol: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
it needed doing :lol:
at least i didnt spend £750 or whatever your shed cost :shock: :lol: :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know and its still rising :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back