• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benjamin the flying bun!

kaskaskia

Alpha Buck
Yesterday my OH got the buns out and he arranged our run so that they were enclosed in between the house, fences at each side and then the run about 2 - 3 metres opposite the house. I left the patio doors open so they could hop in and out as they pleased.

Well, Benjamin now has a new game - from the garden run as fast as he can towards the doors - leap over the threshold and come flying into living room, where he lands on laminate flooring and skids for about 1 metre!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Its HILARIOUS!!!!! He did it about 5 times!

I will try and get some today or over the weekend, was gonna bring them out soon but its started raining :roll:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Benji used to do this in the summer, id have the conservatory doors open and he would come flying in :shock: :shock: :shock: but one day they were'nt open :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: he thought they were :shock: :shock:

kaskaskia said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Poor little bunny!!!!!

I know I felt sick, when he did it, but checked him all over and he was fine, luckely no ill effects :D

When we have a nice dry day. We let out three out into the garden by just opening the shed door. they sometime decided to do laps of the garden and finish it off by shooting straight back into the open shed door. I'm just glad there is straw on the shed floor otherwise they will be a pile up at the back of the shed. :lol:

Back