• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tia bun!

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
As requested by someone here are more photos of my little darling Tia-Lucy :love:

Up to mischief in her 'litter tray' :roll: :roll:
tia1.jpg

tia2.jpg

'Go away mum, stop taking photos!'
tia3.jpg

Flopped out Tia...
tia4.jpg

And here she rolled over onto her plate then just sat there for about 5 minutes! Strange bun :lol: (terrible quality, was a mirrored version... could get it at a better angle taking photo of her through mirror!)
tia5.jpg

Sorry about all the mess! :oops: :oops:

aww black bunny how CUTE

i love it when they flop like that. always makes me chuckle

she's gorgeous x

Charliesangel said:
Awww :love: A house is not a home without.... bunny mess :roll: :lol:!!!

Leah xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She's so messy though! She flicks poo everywhere... some ended up on my desk the other day!! :shock: :shock:

buddabun said:
aww black bunny how CUTE

i love it when they flop like that. always makes me chuckle

she's gorgeous x

Hehe thanks :D

Yeah it's so cute!! Makes me laugh when she rolls over TOO much and ends up on her back... makes her jump up about a foot in the air! :lol: :lol:

Yeah! I've noticed Tia laying like Bella does in your sig and thought how much they look alike! :D Never get the camera out in time :roll: :lol:

Does Bella cause as much trouble as Tia though? She's a little terror at the moment! Really hope she grows out of it :lol:

xEMMAx said:
Yeah! I've noticed Tia laying like Bella does in your sig and thought how much they look alike! :D Never get the camera out in time :roll: :lol:

Does Bella cause as much trouble as Tia though? She's a little terror at the moment! Really hope she grows out of it :lol:

Yep she is, up untill Sunday Benji never used to chew anything,now he sits beside Bella and chews whatever shes chewing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ali said:
xEMMAx said:

Yep she is, up untill Sunday Benji never used to chew anything,now he sits beside Bella and chews whatever shes chewing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: Clio and Jasp always copy each other!
Nice to know Tia's not just going through a phase! :roll: :roll: :lol:

awww she is beautiful :love: :love: :love: hope mine dont do that to their new bed :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: i better not show them these pics :lol: love the pic of her on that box :lol: and the box is sagging just a little bit :lol: better than when teegs was lying on a cardboard box and he fell through the roof of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
awww she is beautiful :love: :love: :love: hope mine dont do that to their new bed :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: i better not show them these pics :lol: love the pic of her on that box :lol: and the box is sagging just a little bit :lol: better than when teegs was lying on a cardboard box and he fell through the roof of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure they won't... she won't use a litter tray, so she uses that as a substitute :roll: I have 4 of the same cushions and I have to machine wash them every day!! :shock: :shock:
Yeah, she likes the box though :lol: Awww! That happened to Cli and Jasp with a box I put in their run!! Bless 'em! Just waiting for it to happen with Tia and this box :lol:

xEMMAx said:
cheekytikki said:

I'm sure they won't... she won't use a litter tray, so she uses that as a substitute :roll: I have 4 of the same cushions and I have to machine wash them every day!! :shock: :shock:
Yeah, she likes the box though :lol: Awww! That happened to Cli and Jasp with a box I put in their run!! Bless 'em! Just waiting for it to happen with Tia and this box :lol:

a little while back i bought a seagrass matas everyone was saying how much their buns loved them but mine just saturated it with wee so i had to throw it away :roll: :lol:
i like gving mine those boxes but they always prefer getting on top of them rather than in them and end up squishing them so i got a piece of strong metal (from the sde of my old rat cage) and bent it into a little hut coveres it with a fleece and now they play in/on that instead :D

cheekytikki said:
a little while back i bought a seagrass matas everyone was saying how much their buns loved them but mine just saturated it with wee so i had to throw it away :roll: :lol:
i like gving mine those boxes but they always prefer getting on top of them rather than in them and end up squishing them so i got a piece of strong metal (from the sde of my old rat cage) and bent it into a little hut coveres it with a fleece and now they play in/on that instead :D

Ohh really?? Oh dear! I have those mats all around my skirting boards so Tia doesn't dig up/eat my carpet! :lol:

That sounds like a good idea! :D Think I'll go and do some searching in B&Q ;)

awww Emma so gorgeous. How are Wiffles and Whistler doing? Their brothers, Blue and Billy are doing fine. Billy boy is quite a big bunny now

Tracey x

TRACEY said:
awww Emma so gorgeous. How are Wiffles and Whistler doing? Their brothers, Blue and Billy are doing fine. Billy boy is quite a big bunny now

Tracey x

Glad you like her :love: They're doing well thanks :D On holiday with Angie65 atm til Jan because of my silly dad :roll: Are getting spayed/neutered next week! :eek: Scary!
Awww yeah, these two looked really small compared to Cli and Jasp... but they're just fatties :lol:

Back