• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My doggies at hydrotherapy :D

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
well two of my doggies anyway :D

The yellow lab is amber she goes because she has bad arthritis and it is good non weight bearing exercise she will be 13 on the 1st january. the springer is cody he goes just because he likes it, today he done 5 mins with full jets on which is something like a 5 mile run and it didnt even wear him out :roll: :lol: not sure what is going on with his foot in the third pic looks a bit creepy though :lol:

hydrotherapy017.jpg

hydrotherapy003.jpg

hydrotherapy002.jpg

hydrotherapy022.jpg

p.s. amber has to have that lead on her toy otherwise she gets on the ramp in the corner and wont swim :roll: lazy little girl (i think she just like sher bum to bob in the water :lol: ) i didnt get many pics of her because the camera batteries ran out :(

Aspen'n'company said:
Aww Bless!

I have a springer named Cody too! :D

WOW! how cool most people think he is called Toby :roll: i dont think cody and toby sound THAT similar but oh wel *cough* we need pictures of your cody *cough*

Back