• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Hi. I'm not sure where to post, so I'm hedging my bets and posting everywhere!! HI KAREN. I've just managed to get registered and am looking forward to getting to know everyone and their glorious bunnies. I've two adorable rescues called Floss and Bournville. I've posted a piccy up in "introductions", but here's another. I live near Chester and am hoping to meet some like-minded bunnymaniacs. All my non-bun-owning friends think I've lost the last of my marbles, but, hey what do they know! :wink: I must admit I didn't realise I'd become so besotted....
DSC01597.jpg
[/img]

hey and welcome!

Gorgeous bunnies! :love:

I wouldn't worry, many of my friends (and all of my family) think I've lost it as well as not many teenagers willingly spend £250 on a bunny shed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll love it here :wink:

Your bunnies are gorgeous! And I bet I can guess which one is Bourneville :lol: Excellent name! Welcome to the forum :D

And, yes, we are all known as the mad rabbit woman/man to our friends too, I think :lol:

Beebop said:
I wouldn't worry, many of my friends (and all of my family) think I've lost it as well as not many teenagers willingly spend £250 on a bunny shed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.. and what do you spend your money on .. Drugs? Alcohol? Nope, a bunny shed!! :lol:
Welcome to the forum, Your buns are gorgeous :D .. & this crazy lot will make you feel sane, they do me .. and thats saying something :lol: :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
Beebop said:

.. and what do you spend your money on .. Drugs? Alcohol? Nope, a bunny shed!! :lol:
Welcome to the forum, Your buns are gorgeous :D .. & this crazy lot will make you feel sane, they do me .. and thats saying something :lol: :lol: X

lol just not my seen....well there goes my depsoit on my first car or first few months rent! :lol:

I just love my bunnies... I've told my husband I want my shed converted into a bunny haven with a run for Christmas! he's mad about them too though & his christmas present is getting our rescue bunny Molly spayed & injections.. :wink: [/img]

Back