• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Snowy

Hi, sorry I missed this thread when you first put it on.

When we had the crisis with the Birmingham Buns Archie was with Jill at Honeybunnys and Jill very kindly took Spencer to help us out because we were so full, Archie fell in love with a little girl bunny called Sophie and Jill rehomed him to live as a house bunny, so he has plenty of space.

There was a thread with his story and a picture of him, he is very happy in his new home so I think it was good for him to go.

just to add..Archie is a very well-loved bun and is being thoroughly pampered by his new owner! :D
A pic of Archie while he was with Honeybunnies
Archiebun.jpg

Oh Jill! that's really lovely, I remember you telling me at the time that he had got a fabulous new home and wouldn't want for anything, isn't it smashiing when we get a happy ending.....well done Jill for finding him a girlfriend and a home.

Thanks!

when did he go? i thought he was staying with you? ill have to let his old owners know as i presume there wont be any more photos,

im glad he has a girly friend tho

He went during November, he was going to stay with me but when we had the birmingham bunny crisis we had to move bunnies round all over the place and Archie went to stay with Jill and he was going to come back but whilst he was there met Sophie and fell madly in love so it wouldn't have been fair on him to split them up so I decided the best for Archie was to let him go.

As you can see he is really happy and is now a house bunny so he has a fantastic lifstyle.

I am sure that if Jill gets any photos of him she will post them so as we can be updated.

Jo his new owner will gladly send me pics..so I will post some more..can't promise when but as soon as i receive some will post them for you :D

lol, glad i know whats going on,

you guys are such angels im so glad he is in love as he was such a loving bunny.

the birmingham buns are in safe hands and everything happens for a reason so its not just archie (and sophie) that get asecond chance in life

THANKS!! :)

Jo, it was a real wrench giving him up, you ask Jill!!, I really was sad to let him go but he was so happy with his new girlfriend and what a fabulous home he has got now and I know Jill's standards for home checking and they are very strict so I know he has a brilliant home and that is much better than be kept here on his own in a hutch and run in the garden

I really miss because he really tugged on my heart strings!!

Yes, thanks to the tremendous help of the people on this forum we were able to save all those Birmingham Bunnies, who otherwise would have died, so as you say Jo everything is for a reason and we must do the best for the bunnies

Hopefully Jill will get some more pictures of Archie and we can see how he is doing :) :)

Back