• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My prettyful little Princess!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Well, Tills loves making little nests & tunnels in her hay (Sure she'll overheat one day, her ears are always boiling when I find her tucked away!! :shock:) Put a full bale into their hutch when I clean out, and even their bunnysitter laughs at me :oops:

Here she is ..

Can you see a bunny around here?!
PHOTO3.jpg

Ooh .. Think I can :p
PHOTO2.jpg

Get Lost, Mum!
PHOTO1.jpg

My Purdy Girl :love:
PHOTO4.jpg

Becki xX

bunny_burrows said:
Aww Tills! :love: She looks so cozy all snuggled up in her hay, silly girl! :wink: :lol:

Who are you calling a silly girl, Jess?! :shock: I'm not sure why Mum puts all that hay in my house, think shes trying to turn me into a hot water bottle!! :roll: X

Aww wee clove does that as well, once I thought she'd somehow escaped from the run and was freaking out as she didn't comeout until I actually got into the shed to look for her! :lol: :oops:

Princess Tilly-May said:
bunny_burrows said:
Aww Tills! :love: She looks so cozy all snuggled up in her hay, silly girl! :wink: :lol:

Who are you calling a silly girl, Jess?! :shock: I'm not sure why Mum puts all that hay in my house, think shes trying to turn me into a hot water bottle!! :roll: X

Oh Miss Tilly I am so sorry, I didn't mean to offend. You know I am one of your most loyal servants and admirers! :D Aww, and you know you love having all that hay to burrow in really chicky! :wink:

Awwwww so pretty! :D :love: :love:

Bless her! Cli and Jasp always just kick out all the hay/straw I put in their bedrooms! :roll: :lol:

Awwww, Till is so gorgeous. Evo does it sometimes too, but it's usuaally his bun I see sticking out of the hay........ I don't think he realises how big it is! :lol:

awwwww thats so so cute :love: I love may may :love: Thats real weird you put "prettyful" my lil sis used to say that when she was a baby :lol: :lol:

Back