• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think of a reply to this on another forum

Just give her a link to RU and suggest she posts on here for help and advice (and we'll all be helpful not too critical right :lol: ). She obviously is trying to do her best with limited knowledge and getting incorrect advice on that forum.

I'd say she needs to (a) spay bunny (b) get a run attached (c) take her to a rescue to bond her with a boyfriend and (d) realise that two bunnies are less bother than one as they have each other and don't necessarily need you except for their physical needs

Put a link to this forum, and say that there are a LOT of knowledgable people on here, including many rescues who bond rabbits all the time!

Maybe the girl who thinks otherwise might learn a few things too! :)

(Ah, i've been beaten to it! Also let her know that if she joins this forum she'll have constant help throughout the entire process :) )

Thanks everyone - will put all of your advice on the post. I would post some pics on there of my loved up 4 and loved up pair if I knew how lol!

Had a encouraging reply on the above post - she obviously cares a lot for her bunny! :D

What about asking how she's picking up the bun too? Just thinking of Kathryn's Pippa and how she never used to be able to pick her up until she got some advice from Kay?

ooh thats made me all angry now.. "no law against the guinea pig thing".. ok, so get a guinea pig let it be kicked to death, great idea....

some people are so stupid!!!!!!!!!!

tell them that rabbits get on fine, ours were wonderful from the day they met, get her neutered and pay more attention to the thing! poor bun give her some (gonadless) company

buddabun said:
ooh thats made me all angry now.. "no law against the guinea pig thing".. ok, so get a guinea pig let it be kicked to death, great idea....

some people are so stupid!!!!!!!!!!

tell them that rabbits get on fine, ours were wonderful from the day they met, get her neutered and pay more attention to the thing! poor bun give her some (gonadless) company
so many bad comments, the guinea and rabbit thing, the not having 2 bunnies together, doesnt someone on here have like 7 together? this person genuinely wants whats best for her bun and is getting so much bad advice, if people could direct her on here, maybe with rescues in her area that could bond as well as get a husbun in the future. gah, so frustrated with some of their comments.

Just had another look at the thread and seen your posts! :D Sounds like she is now taking some GOOD advice and hope she contacts a rescue soon!! Good on you for giving her RR link!! :thumb:

Yay for Bunsters! :D

Looks like she's going to have some happy bunnies, especially if she gives a home to a rescue! :) Awwwww....

AlisonA said:
Are you allowed to post photos? Maybe some of us could post photos of our loved up buns!

Yeah - my buns really can't stand each other! :lol: :roll:

23July2006015.jpg

16July2006009.jpg

garden18June2006002.jpg

Back