• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just cant decide!

What to get them for christmas!

I know I am getting them stockings... but do I buy them off the hay experts / bunny basics or do I buy some and fill them myself,
but I asked the bunnies, and Snowflake said she wanted stuff from hay experts and when I asked her what she thought Isaac would like she said he needed stuff from bunny basics...- So now I am totally confused, cos I cant really afford both shipping costs.

So do I upset the princess or just give in to what she wants... or do I let the boy have no choice in the matter and they can have it all from one or the other lol....

And what do I get them each as their main presents ?

Which is stupid saying that, cos they have more presents than I do under the tree...- cos all my realtives have bought them things instead! lol :lol:

I like filling stockings myself, and that can be cheaper and tailored to each buns likes and dislikes

:lol: Your maaad!! Why dont you ... Get a stocking each from woolies (2.99, v.purdy :wink:), fill it with goodies, from where-ever, having a smallish limit to spend on them, then the money you have left over, buy some veggies or hay or something for the local rescue :) Ohh, and a cool main pressie could be those nut knot nibblers? I've yet to meet a bun who doesnt like them, and they are a good price :) X

beckiboo186 said:
Ohh, and a cool main pressie could be those nut knot nibblers? I've yet to meet a bun who doesnt like them, and they are a good price :) X

:wave: I have 4 wabbits who have paid no attention to the above said nut knot nibbler :wink:

Sue&Sooty said:
beckiboo186 said:
Ohh, and a cool main pressie could be those nut knot nibblers? I've yet to meet a bun who doesnt like them, and they are a good price :) X

:wave: I have 4 wabbits who have paid no attention to the above said nut knot nibbler :wink:

Reeeally?! :shock: Mind you, Thats probably the most exciting treat (the nut) that they get! :oops: OOh I had another thought last night, what about a 'barbara'?? Or do they already have one? Tills has one and loooves it, I was thinking about getting another one for the other floor of her house, as argos now have a chocolate brown one .. think she'd like that :oops: :lol: X

Back