• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone help? unwanted rabbit

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I think this person has been trying to rehome this rabbit for ages, I enquired about one a couple of months ago now a black and white lionhead doe, she wanted to get rid of her as she was aggressive. I'm pretty sure its the same email address but now she's saying she's got to go by Thursday cause she's moving :shock: can't believe she's refering to the poor bunny as 'it' either :(
http://household.uk.freeads.net/please_can_anyone_take_my-345069.htm

edit it is the same one this is her reply dated 27 october "hello yes she is aggresive and no she has not been spayed thanks sue" bit worried about her as i was genuinly enquiring and the woman was quite blunt I think :shock:

id love to take her on a temporary basis as ive got empty hutches but i live in mansfield,notts and dont drive :(

well there's a few of us down here who could pick her up if anyone wanted her and a bunnyrun could be arranged. My house is full now so i wouldn't be able to house her even temporarily though :(

I could foster the rabbit but only up until the 13th of Dec' as I will be away on holiday!

Are there any rescues who could take this bunny on, as I said I will foster but only 'till next thursday, anyone pleeease!!

ARC's last hutch is being filled up on Friday night as Liz is bringing me a rabbit for rehoming, otherwise ARC will be full up at the moment, I have nothing booked to go out at the moment unfortuntely. Due to me being wheezy at the moment I can only keep sick or post op buns indoors now. Hopefully once I have this under control this will change.

jrn1310 said:
Due to me being wheezy at the moment I can only keep sick or post op buns indoors now. Hopefully once I have this under control this will change.
Hope you feel better soon
2.gif

luvabun said:
jrn1310 said:
Due to me being wheezy at the moment I can only keep sick or post op buns indoors now. Hopefully once I have this under control this will change.
Hope you feel better soon
2.gif

Thanks I have had to buy a home nebuliser unit to try and get this under control, it is improving by the day at the moment.

There is no e-mail contacts can anyone ring the rescues, I'm at work so can't talk on the phone? I have e-mailed teh seller to see is she still has the bun.

I've just spoken to Sue at Southampton Rabbit Rescue and I'm waiting to hear back from her, when I do and if she has a space then I will e-mail the seller!

Sue is expecting a lot of buns in this weekend so does not know until monday if she will have any spare hutches; I will ring her back monday night! I haven't phoned the woman about the rabbit until I know for sure a rescue can take her next week because I can only foster for a few days!

Back