• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor rabbit on RR- NEEDS a home desperately!!

Right...its just outside Telford, near coventry/birmingham area.

He needs somewhere warm and safe :(

ooh i HATE being out in the sticks. WIsh I could help but our bunnies can't even go out in the garden as it's open and they'd run away..

He's such a cutie as well, let's hope he's snapped up!

He's absolutely gorgeous. I spotted him on RR this morning. I couldn't believe the information given there - is she saying she wants to rehome him to somewhere where he has free run of a garden?

If no one can take him, could someone offer the use of a temporary hutch to be delivered to them until a new home can be found?

Anyone near by with a spare hutch?

I think he is going to need a large hutch and run even for temp as been used to running free..will go crazy in a smallish hutch

honeybunny said:
I think he is going to need a large hutch and run even for temp as been used to running free..will go crazy in a smallish hutch

thats what I was thinking, but i guess at least he will be safe :(

It does sound as though the current owners do not want him anymore so probably wouldnt be interested in having a hutch for him.

honeybunny said:
No chance of splitting your summert house then Mandy?!

Well I did think I could foster him if a rescue would take him after, but it has occured to me that i shouldnt really put an unknown bun near the girls :?

Im not sure I'd have enough grids now to make much of an area for him either, poor chap :(

I'll have a word with the o/h at lunch, see if I can persuade him.
I really don't like the idea of that poor baby running loose like that :(

Neil said we can take him :D
We could offer him a room of his own and run of the garden, if you guys think this would be ok, I'll contact the lady.

animusuk said:
Neil said we can take him :D
We could offer him a room of his own and run of the garden, if you guys think this would be ok, I'll contact the lady.

but no need, you and your chap are stars :D

Back