• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive Vibes Please

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
for my grumpy baby thumpy. he is in getting his lump removed and a dental today. i miss my lil baby so much.
was crying when i dropped him off. hes little face looking at me saying mummy where are you going. :cry: :cry: :cry:

NicolaB18 said:
for my grumpy baby thumpy. he is in getting his lump removed and a dental today. i miss my lil baby so much.
was crying when i dropped him off. hes little face looking at me saying mummy where are you going. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i know how u feel, my puppy did that to me aswell today :( hope all goes well
B
xxx

cavysrock said:
NicolaB18 said:

i know how u feel, my puppy did that to me aswell today :( hope all goes well
B
xxx

Thanks hun, i hope all goes well for your puppy too. xx

aww bless him! it breakes my heart when I have to leave one behind.. LOTS of vibes for thumpy and for you.. stay positive and keep busy and he'll be back in your arms before you know it... grumpy as ever :)

Good luck :D Willow can back from his dental and castration yesterday. Now he's playing happily in the spare room. He'll be home before you know it :D

Awww hope thump was ok Nic :(

Aww, that lil face they pull is so sad - Rudy does it to me each morning when I leave for work :roll: Bless him.

I hope thumpy is ok xxxx

~x~x~Ruds and Soph send healing vibes ~x~x~

Back