• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For everyone on the forum

lucyj

Mama Doe
Hi guys, i was jst thinking, how when Harly 1st got ill the forum was down, and I was totally lost. Without ShivyRex on MSN Id of been in a right old state, so thought Id post my msn addy on here. If any1 wants to add me incase anything like that ever happens again, or jst 4 a chat about our buns anytime, u r all v welcome :D

ive added it to the MSN bit on my profile :)

I'd be careful, this is a public forum and having your address written up there any old weirdo (no I'm not talking about the members here) or spam bot could take your address and try to get in touch with you. :?

You can add it to your profile, so there's a little MSN button at the bottom of your posts. It won't let anyone see this address, unless they're registered. I have added you. ;)

I'd be careful, this is a public forum and having your address written up there any old weirdo (no I'm not talking about the members here) or spam bot could take your address and try to get in touch with you.

oh thanks, i am wary about that, havent got it on my Bebo page or anything, but thought only registered members could view the forum anyways. Changed my post and put it where u said. :D

Back