• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mickey says "Thank you Tescos!"

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
My local Tescos had a plastic sack full of bags of carrots they were going to throw away..nothing wrong with them just out of date..so they asked if I'd like them...
I took lots out of the large bag and took to the shed... and when I came back look who'd been helping himself to the rest! :lol:
Carrots.jpg

BirdieBun said:
awwww Mickey is such a sweetheart! :love:

he is but cheeky with it..he has also had some of the cooking apples my sister-in -law gave me :shock: :lol:
Mickey is off to his new home tonight and I shall miss him very much..but so pleased he has a new start..both him and Reuben going today..so mixed feelings :?

honeybunny said:
BirdieBun said:
awwww Mickey is such a sweetheart! :love:

he is but cheeky with it..he has also had some of the cooking apples my sister-in -law gave me :shock: :lol:
Mickey is off to his new home tonight and I shall miss him very much..but so pleased he has a new start..both him and Reuben going today..so mixed feelings :?

OMG I didnt know he had found a home! Awww Jill both your boys going but lots of others to keep you busy - you do a fab job Jill you are one of the best rescues around :D :D :D

She does a brilliant job, i know i couldn't run a rescue as i would end up keeping them all, i get far too attached to animals and wouldn't let them go!

thats a good picture though!

Back