• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just gets harder ..

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
.. I'm reeeally Sorry to go on, I feel such a fool, as we have all lost special babies & its only me who goes on about it, but I'm missing Boo so much. I had to learn this german booklet tonight, but all I can think of is 'This time last week, we were at the vets', 'This time last week, we were having our last cuddles' ... I've got a great big pain in my heart, I miss her so much. I didn't have her long at all, but every morning I get a knot in my tummy when I dont see her up at the bars, she was such a special girl, why was she taken so soon?!! :cry: I was quite poorley a few weeks ago, & she knew, ususally she's a little livewire, but she just lay by me and cuddled and kissed me :cry: :cry: :cry: ... Becki :cry: X

Aww hun don't be daft. You need to let it all out. I know exactly how you feel.
Its the anniversary of my first bun Benji's death on thursday. She;s been gone 4 years but it still hurts so much.
Its also just been the anniversary of my Rosie bun's death (17th nov). She's been gone 2 years but I miss them both so much and would do anything to have them back.

If you need to talk just pm me.

Loadsa love and hugs

Fiona xxx

Awww Becki :cry: :cry: If you ever just want to let anything out or talk I'm here (well... when my messenger decides it feels like working :roll: )

I know how you feel :( I think about James EVERY day, on the 8th of every month I always think 'This time ..... months ago I was having James PTS' and it's so so hard :cry: :cry:

Sending you lots of hugs xxxx

Awwww Becki *** hugest hugz*** I know you miss boo so much :cry: you can come on here and share as often as you, and on msn:)

I havent lost a rabbit yet, but I know losing my dog was the hardest thing ever... People that arent animal lovers just dont understand how it feels like we do. :(

Rainbow though that boo is safe and happy with Charlie at rainbow bridge.

Back