• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear - another pregnant free one

aww so sad that people just dump them when they get preggers... poor little mite i hope she finds a home soon.

WHY don't people spay their ladies?

The owner of this rabbit is a breeder who has been breeding since Jan 06, by the look of the web site they are bedded on shavings during the summer months as most rabbits do not need much bedding but now it is getting very chilly they get hay and chopped straw as it helps keep them warm.

There are other rabbits available from this stud.

I've just looked at her website - I wonder if the rabbits have any hay at all as she doesn't mention it, and as for the pics of the size of the hutches, erm, a bit small I think :?

I wondered about if they get any hay at all as she says that they do not need much bedding in the summer months. I do hope that no one looks at her site and believes that rabbits do not need bedding (hay) at all.

Back