• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Len.... one of the most gorgeous buns ever!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Len is one of those 'perfect buns' :D Sooooo friendly, gentle, loving....he just melts my heart, brings a smile to my face every time I look at him :D :love:

Coming to greet me...he does this everytime! :D :love: He loves his cuddles :love:
Picture862.jpg

Nice and snug in amongst the straw :D Isn't he a handsome bun! :love:
Picture831.jpg

I :love: this boy sooooo much :D :D :D

Ohh Veronica .. He's goorgeous :love: ... I think being perfect, friendly, gentle and loving is part of being a black & white bunster :wink: X

beckiboo186 said:
Ohh Veronica .. He's goorgeous :love: ... I think being perfect, friendly, gentle and loving is part of being a black & white bunster :wink: X

my friends b+w dutch is v.friendly, and so is my grey and white lop :lol:

beckiboo186 said:

as soon as i saw him i thought Becki will love Len :lol: :lol: :lol: he looks so sweet and gentle :love:

BirdieBun said:
beckiboo186 said:

as soon as i saw him i thought Becki will love Len :lol: :lol: :lol: he looks so sweet and gentle :love:

:oops: :oops: Isnt he goorgeous though :love: ... Venonica - I think he'd like to come and meet Tilly, and then .. Live at my house :p :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
BirdieBun said:
beckiboo186 said:

:oops: :oops: Isnt he goorgeous though :love: ... Venonica - I think he'd like to come and meet Tilly, and then .. Live at my house :p :lol: X

I'm sure he would! She's gorgeous :love: :D

I actually feel really sorry for Len, as Pru is always grunting and pushing him out of the way for food etc (basically being a bit of a bully! :roll: )....but he still loves her, and snuggles/cleans and adores her! I dunno why!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back