• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possible fundraising idea??

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
I was wondering, do any of the rescues collect used stamps. I know that sometimes you can get money back for them??

I don't know about individual rescues, but the Rabbit Welfare Fund certainly collect used stamps :D

How much money do you get for used stamps? Do they pay per weight? I have about a ton of used stamps, but I am still convinced that in my senior days I'll find the time to sort through them. Or maybe my kids will suddenly get fascinated with stamps. With all the e-mailing nowadays, I don't get to collect many stamps.
Which reminds me that I have to write some Christmas cards and post them very soon.

It was just a thought really. My mum used to collect used stamps for a childrens hospice and i just thought maybe it could work for the rescues, but I don't know anything about what you have to do to get the money back???

Back