• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dilemma- update: cage not needed

touie

Wise Old Thumper
thanks to my garage door being broken and all my spare cages etc being stuck in the garage until it's replaced (13th dec :roll: ) I have a bit of a dilemma.

Twinkle is probably going to be spayed on Thursday and will need to come indoors.

I currently have fudge freerange indoors while his feet get better, he has been in for 2 weeks now so i'm reluctant to put him out in the cold again even though his feet seem much better.

The problem is he's occupying the only bunnyproofed area of the house so I would need a cage to have another rabbit in the house.

Should i put Fudge outside or does anyone near me have a spare cage i could borrow for a few days?

what a nightmare, stupid door :evil:

Try asking your vet, I borrowed a dog crate off mine before. Sometimes they have cages/crates they may loan out.

Re: dilemma- cage needed

touie said:
does anyone near me have a spare cage i could borrow for a few days?

I have an indoor cage you could borrow. I might be just too far away.

thanks if i'd thought in advance I could have got to yours but I'm working tonight and on and off all day and evening tomorrow so I won't be able to get that far.

Twinkle still wasn't well enough for the op but she is on baytril now and the vet is pretty sure that she's not pregnant :D So hoping that the antibiotics start to clear it up

Back