• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeds list

sallendar :D

I had never heard of them until 2 strays came to me a few weeks ago.
They were rung, & breeder contacted me through BRC (I contacted BRC & left my details). They are Siamese sable coloured (look like siamese cats) & are gorgeous. One is now spayed & the other will be neutered & will be up for re-homing through a Rescue soon (when one has space!!)

It's difficult to say because it looks as if that list is from the US so the same things are called something different :? Like that list has Holland Lop, which is what we'd call a Dwarf lop, I think...

No they're different, My Beatrix is a mini lop and Maisie is a Dwarf. Dwarf seem to have flatter faces, I think?

Gosh no wonder i couldn't think of some of those, just look at some of the names :p :roll:

Anyone think of anymore? :lol:

SOAD said:
No they're different, My Beatrix is a mini lop and Maisie is a Dwarf. Dwarf seem to have flatter faces, I think?

I thought it was minilops who had flatter faces :lol: Unless you're in the US and then a dwarf lop is a minilop and a holland lop is a dwarf lop :lol:

Could you take a look at this list and tell me what ones aren't a breed at all (i have a feeling some are just colour varients)
and also let me know if there are any breeds that aren't on the list :)

Thanks in advance!

Alaska
American chinchilla
American
Argente
Belgian hare
Beveren
Britannia petite
British giant
Blanc de Bouscat
Continental giant
Californian
Cashmere (or American fuzzy lop)
Mini cashmere
Ceckered giant
Cinnamon
Chinc-gi
Desert cottontail
Deilenaar
Dwarf lop
Dutch
Dwarf hotot
Eastern cottontail
English angora
English lop
English
Flemish
Florida white
Fox
French Angora
French lop
German angora
German lop
Giant angora
Giant chinchilla
Giant papillon
Harlequin
Havana
Himilayan
Hotot
Hulstlander
Jersey wooly
Lilac
Lionhead
Mini lop (or Holland lop)
Mini Rex
Meissner lop
Netherland dwarf
New zealand
Palomino
Perlfee
Polish
Rex
Rhinelander
Sable
Sallender
Satin angora
Satin
Siberian
Silver martin
Silver
Sussex
Standard chinchilla
Smoke pearl
Swiss fox
Tan
Blanc de Termonde
Thrianta
Thuringer
Velveteen lop
Vienna
What do you think of the Florida white breed?

:wave:
-Lukerabbitboy

Back