• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zeb sneezing U/D now he's just sulking!!!!

i dont believe it - i think Zeb might have snuffles

when we took him on friday he was perfectly fine - he's a little on the skinny side but very very lively and with a good appetite - his droppings are normal too

he's been sneezing a lot though since saturday although yesterday it didnt seem bad

at first i put it down to dust in our bedroom :oops: or possibly hay as he didnt have much at the school (but our hay is good stuff and not dusty)

he hasnt got a wet nose but now one of his eyes is a little watery

have got him booked into vets tonight poor thing - hope he will be ok

he hasnt been near our other bunnies yet as he's in the bedroom and they cant get in - do you think i need to be worried about them?

Aww, try your best not to worry, I know it's hard but the vet should be able to tell you whats going on :)
Best of luck at the vet Zeb :)

Hope all went well. Sneezing and wet eyes can be a sign of teeth problems too, if the roots have grown upwards too far. Fingers crossed it's something curable rather than teeth problems or snuffles

rebecca says their is no white discharge from nose etc - she thinks its probably the stress of moving home - and the sneezing was less frequent today (until we got back from the vets - but again he doesnt like car travel)

she's examined his eye and thinks he's got a shiner!!! he's very bouncy and might have knocked it (Gus is always doing this) so all we need to do is put tiacil in it

he's had his teeth checked - they are fine - and should stay fine with the amount of hay he's eating

she says he should be fine - i am so glad :D

he's a bit of a wimpy boy - but he should fatten up!

incidentally i've been back from the vets for about 1 1/2 hours but its taken so long to do this post as i've got Gus and Lola downstairs with the barrier up and they keep on leaping onto the settee to get to each other plus Gus jumped on the laptop and almost uninstalled broadband!!!!

silly bunnies :lol:

Zeb had a run round late last night and i couldnt get the little tyke back to bed - he charged around for 30 minutes then jumped on the bed and flopped on my pillow - just like Gus used to do!!!

Eventually he went in his pen at about 1am!

This morning i noticed he had squishy poos (which most of my buns get after vaccinations). He'd cleaned himself up but still had some stuck to his little front paws so i cleaned him up - he's now majorly sulking!!! Think i have a petulant bunny! His appetite is still good though so i guess things are ok. He's produced some normal looking poos as well so i'll just keep an eye on him for now :D

Back