• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Head and Brickwall Syndrome......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I did post the add. But its not what it looks like. :shock: Honest.

Last night when i was reading loads of Free-Ads i thought that if i put on an add that would intisse people who have no brainscells to contact me (hense the overselling). So i could educate them more about buying buns from FreeAds, breeding not being a good idea and point them in the right direction. Hope that makes sense!!

I know it looks bad. :oops:
I quite up set that some people would doubt me actually.

m
xx

I have to say that your explanation isn't entirely convincing.
If you con people into contacting you then they wouldn't listen to any advice you gave them.
And if it was a hoax then why would you advertise the ACTUAL rabbits and hutches that you own and not just make something up.
I have to say I find the whole thing really distasteful.

Spacegirl said:
I have to say that your explanation isn't entirely convincing.
If you con people into contacting you then they wouldn't listen to any advice you gave them.
And if it was a hoax then why would you advertise the ACTUAL rabbits and hutches that you own and not just make something up.
I have to say I find the whole thing really distasteful.

I do totally understand what your saying. I know i did wrong. BIG TIME!

I actually have 3 duchies and then missy. It was just to easier to put what i already had than make somthing up. It was last night when i did it. I thought i was good idea at the time.

Ive probelly lost a lot of trust with a lot of my friends on here, but i guess that is all my fault. But i hope the people on here that i trust, know that i would NEVER EVER do anything that would put my buns in danger!!

m
xx

I'm sorry Mit but I tend to agree with Spacegirl (sorry, I don't know your name) it does sound very odd :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back