• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Succesful Bonding! (sorry loads of pics!)

Turbobek

Young Bun
Well in august I thought it was about time i got a girlfriend for my George and i adopted a rabbit (charity) from Honey Bunnys in Narborough.

The meetings went well and they bonded straight the way, now 4 months on shes grown loads and i had a heart warming moment the other day and managed to get it on camera and thought i would share it with Jill and the rest of you!

They are adorable and i am so lucky how well they were with each other!

Bottoms up!
DSC00236.jpg

No comment needed!
geoage2.jpg

Even bonded with the hampster!
DSC00029.jpg

Now wheres that wife of mine!?
P9110152.jpg

(Sorry couldn't resist sharing the last two!)

If i had the room i would have more!

When i am having a snuggle and fuss with one of them, the other one comes and plonks themselves next to me as if to say, come on your have two hands! me too! lol

Its down to Jill that Charity bonded well and also bonded with me!

Shes still not quite sure i dont think and not that keen on being picked up but we are getting there, (bribary with broccli and green beans helps!)

Hi Beck and great to see pictures of the gorgeous two!..at last!! :lol: So pleased Charity is happy..a little request can we have some piccies of her beautiful face?! :D

Back