• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet bed problem

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I bought vet bed for my outdoor bunnies who are litter trained and very clean and tidy as far as wee and poo is concerned, however after giving them vet bed to lounge on during the cold winter evenings using their litter trays seems to have gone out of the window :shock:

Both pairs of buns who live in seperate sheds are now weeing and pooing everywhere and especially on the vet bed. I put thick news paper underneath the vet bed but have to wash it every couple of days (I have spare pieces while it's drying). This means the washing machine is on at least 3 times a week for bunnies. Not good.

Any suggestions?

Also my bunny accomodation now smells like bunny accomodation :( previously (as I clean my buns out daily) there was no odour.

Rabswood

Mine are the same - clean litter box users, but I bought them a lovely cushiony thing to sleep on which they are convinced is another litter tray. Have given up with it now and just gone back to what I was using before.

Back