• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ugh!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I was just browsing through my local freecycle messages when I came across one where a lady was asking for a new fence panel since hers had blown down in the night. She then went on to say how she had to go chasing round the gorden at two in the morning after her two rabbits that go free range :shock:
I sent her a message where I tried to poiltley tell her how horrified I was about this!
I just want to go round and rescue the poor bunnies. In these gales they could get blown away if nothing else more sinister doesn't happen to them :(

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that although you'd worry about foxes, this woman's rabbits have a much better deal than many other pet rabbits. When I was a kid I had a free range rabbit who dug a burrow (well, a warren), and I always reckoned she was safer there than any hutch. And this woman did get up at 2am to make sure her rabbits were safe...

Back