• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Notice in post office window

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Today I spotted a notice in the local post office window.

Sonmeone is selling lionhead babies 4 WEEKS OLD :shock: :evil:

It only has a phone number unforutunately, if it had had an e-mail I would have sent something, but dont fancy calling up to tell them they are too young!

PM me the number, I'll phone them

They may just mean that the Babies are 4 weeks old now and when you contact seller you get told they cant go for another 4-6 weeks

Janex

right, this is the advert:

Baby Bunny Rabbits

Pure white lionheads 4 weeks old

Two available NOW @ £20 each or both for £30

4 available from December 18th @ £20 each or 2 for £30

Will PM you the number Jane.
I wondered about telling the post office they shouldnt have the ad up....is it actually against the law to sell them under 8 weeks, or is that just the recommendation? :?

Available just in time for Christmas :( and you can save money by buying two - next they'll be selling them in supermarkets BOGOF :roll:

I'd ring them Mandy to enquire about them and mention their ages. Why don't you ring the RSPCA number first to check on min age to sell then you have the facts.

Unfortunately some breeders sell at 4-6weeks, so they might just be misinformed. Not that there's an excuse for ignorance as far as animals are concerned, but I didn't know owt when I got my early buns. So be nice - at least at first :wink: :lol:

Im not going to ring up about them- have had my fill of people having a go at me when trying to help (horrible pet shop man) :lol:

Back