• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats this all about?

Is he saying that there is a group of four rabbits, but they will only let the buns be rehomed in pairs as they are used to being together? I think I got that bit...

.. as for the rest of it, not a clue :shock: Buns running free in a pub garden??

the sad thing is as strange as it seems, i think it's maybe true. It is possible that 4 buns are living wild in a pub garden, they prob dont have names if jst left to run wild, and Id say some r grey and some r black so would jst be a choice. Dont get why all 4 arent up for rehoming though, but Id love to know

Sounds like they meann must go in atleast pairs and they are assuming (rightly) most people wouldn't want all 4.

Tam

I assumed he meant they were to go in pairs, but is isn't very well written. The fax number is a Penn number (close to my parents - I wonder what pub it is?).

Back