• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barley Photos... but which one???

Barley Photos for Calendar... but which one???

• Pose 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pose 2

• Pose 3

• Total voters
Well I took some time out on Sunday to take some photos of Barley, I wanted one so I could get a personalised copy of one of Woodstocks CD calendars!

After 3 years of getting no decent photos of Barley, he actually decided to co-operate on Sunday. Well after half an hour of photographing this is the best of what I got.

The difficult question is which one should I use for the calendar???

Pose 1:
Barley5.jpg

Pose 2: (very similar to pose one, but you can see both ears)
Barley-8.jpg

Pose 3: (the over the shoulder look)
Barley-7.jpg

A couple of other cute ones, but not suitable for the calendar as they are the wrong propotions:

The looking straight at the lens look (I think he forgot to wash his ears first! - his nose also looks a little dark but he just happens to have some black hairs!)
Barley-6.jpg

The "Mummy.. you've had me walking all across the muddy garden, look at the state of my paws, it's going to take ages to clean all this lot off!" look...
Barley-9.jpg

It's not easy getting photos of the rabbits as it's a large insecure garden so I have to keep him on the lead, so it involves a bit of clever angles and some cloning to get rid of the lead and harness!! Also having the lead in one hand and the camera in the other isn't the easiest either, but Barley is quite well behaved!!

Thanks for taking the time to look at the photos and to read all my waffle.

Hannah (& Barley)

OMG ... He is the most gorgeous bunny i've seen in my life!!!! :shock: :love::love::love: I'd say pose 3, but every one of those photos are stunning, def ones to put in frames around the house :wink: X

mandy said:
what a gorgeous boy! :D

I like the 4th photo.

What camera do you use please?

I use a Canon 20D (DSLR) and on this occasion with a 70-200 L IS USM lens (a pricy bit of kit - but the lens was a present from my Mum).

buddabun said:
aww no noones chosen pose 2 - i feel bad now!!!!

VERY cute pics tho

Don't feel bad.... I think pose 2 is my fave also, he looks a little grumpy in it, but I like that (coz that's how he normally looks... grumpy... :lol: )

Back