• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tappet's Portrait

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
I tried to do a pastel portrait of Tappet from life, but he moved around quite a bit, here is the result:

DSC00438.jpg

Thanks,

I plan to do one of Gasket next. I also need to take a photo of the two other ones I have at work. One is of my late bunny Jasper, an orange nethie and the other is of Kai my Gecko. I'll probably post them soon.

Jo x

It's fab! Are you an artist or art student? (excuse me if you've already mentioned in another post).

MY OH would love to have a picture like that of Deej v- you could make lots of money by becoming a bunny portraitist! :D

Thanks for all the kind words. I don't really do anything artistic for a living, its just a hobby. I also build and paint wargames miniatures (and I've sold a couple of those from time to time) and I sometimes work in other media, acrylics, watercolours and oils. Pastels are a medium I'm just getting used to, but it's nice to have something so immediate for a change.

I prefer to do amimals, never was very good at doing people. I was thinking it could be a good way to raise money for rabbit rescues. So it would be interesting to know if anyone would like a portrait of their pet. I can work from a good photo. :D

Say £20 with £5 of that going towards a local rescue? Was thinking Sprowston GP rescue could be a candidate. I'm in Norwich afterall. :D

Back