• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeb is a mummy's boy!

Little Zebedee (formerly Diego) has been with us since Friday - he is a total mummy's boy. He will sit on Gail's lap for hours just snuggled up to her and on a night keeps on sticking his nose through the bars for extra cuddles.

He is a little sweetie - i let him out this morning for 45 minutes (had to get up at 6am for the privelege) and he was binkying everywhere as well as climbing on all the furniture.

Had to rename him Zebedee due to his bounciness (and his stripes)!

He loves timothy hay more than any of the other bunnies - i cant believe the amount he gets through when he's only the size of Giddy Guinea Pig. I've started giving him a bit of SS in his food and he wolfs it down.

He's also litter-trained now (well he does leave a few poos out but nothing else). His fave toy is his tunnel although he's also keen on things he can throw around!!

I will post some more photos in a few days.

Back