• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RUNS FOR FREE!

KatieB

Warren Scout
Hi as most will know we used to have rescue but had to close because of funding.

Basically we have a few good runs- free to whoever can collect!

We are only keeping one for Sanctuary buns and any future Foster ones(see post on Rabbit care- sorry if in wrong place!)

kt x

What size runs Katie, I really need one or two for Pippa and MJ and possibly getting another bun soon

Do they flat pack down to fit into a car?? And whereabouts are you? We live close to the M6

Hi

We did have a hutch and run combo but are now needing that for fostering. We do have a hutch its about 6ft but needs a front (was dumped here!)

The runs are: one 3ft sq and one is 3.5ft sq. I know they are small but quite handy for just popping down and storing!

kt

I think you're a bit too far away for me at the moment, if we're over that direction at all I'll pm you to see if you still have them if that's ok.

Back