• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

FOSTERING!

KatieB

Warren Scout
Hi

As many of you will know we used to run a rescue, we had to close due to lack of funding.

We now have a large hutch with run attached, basically i would love to foster!

Is there a way we can post who can foster and in what area- just to help out rescues- i know how hard it can be especially this time of year!

I can cover Flintshire/Wrexham/Chester.

Hope this helps- sorry if this has already been set up somewhere! I jsut felt bad seeing another post about a little orange lop- feel so useless now we aren't a rescue!

Katie x

Hi Katie, There is a lovely little 15 month old rabbit that is looking for a home.. The Rabbit is in Wrexham area .. I've started a posting 2 down under yours... There is someone that will take the rabbit it's just down to me or you to do the fostering until Lady can have a new home.. I do have a playhouse I could use but I have no run & would have to do some converting before lady could be housed in there...
I have emailed the owner of this bunny & she is still waitng for a home..
Can you let me know if it's possible for you to foster lady.. Lets try & get her ....
Karen x

Back