• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major Tom-U/D Wed 6th December-PLEASE READ

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well he finished his penicillin last Thursday and was doing quite well. Now I feel his mouth is hurting again, despite being on Metacam :cry: He is also very sneezy and snotty :cry:

My poor old Major...... :cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh, poor major :( . I'm sure Christabel will do anything within her power to help, she sounds like a fab vet Jane :D . Loads of bunny healing vibes and nose rubs from us here in Liverpool :rabbit2:

The Major is to go back on Penicillin as he has a mouth full of pus again :cry: He is also on Metacam, Torbugesic and Metoclopromide.
Christobel and I feel we probably have to let him go this week as he is getting more 'bad days' than good and it is not fare to push him on and on :cry: We are going to review things on a daily basis.... :cry: :cry:

Janex

Poor Little Sausage!!

Wishing him all the luck in the world for a massive turn around!! And massive hugs for you too. Be strong for the Major!!

m
xx

Poor Major Tom :cry: Fingers crossed that all the meds do the trick for him. Thinking of you both. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} Vicki x

Oh Jane, I have just caught up with this thread, I am so sorry to hear that the major is not so well.

Major Tom has not eaten all day and his mouth is sooooooo sore :(
I will attempt syringe feeding soon once the pain killing injection I have just given kicks in. But if he gets very distressed I am not going to force the issue

I think I am now losing Major Tom........ :cry: :cry:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
I will attempt syringe feeding soon once the pain killing injection I have just given kicks in. But if he gets very distressed I am not going to force the issue

Janex

Oh Jane, It's really awful isn't it? Dont you worry though, I'm sure Boo will still be near the gates of the bridge, so if he is called up there soon, she'll be waiting .. Take care Xx

beckiboo186 said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Oh Jane, It's really awful isn't it? Dont you worry though, I'm sure Boo will still be near the gates of the bridge, so if he is called up there soon, she'll be waiting .. Take care Xx

Thank you Becki..... :cry:

Janex

Back