• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

THE NEWLY WEDS (new piccys 05/12/06)

Ali

Warren Veteran
:love: :love:
BELLA AND BENJI
:love: :love:

IMG_5280.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

how gorgeous!!!

I hopeDobbin is like that when he gets a mate!!

Where did you get the multi coloured balls from?

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
how gorgeous!!!

I hopeDobbin is like that when he gets a mate!!

Where did you get the multi coloured balls from?

Sue
xx

I felt so sick when I first put them together this afternoon :oops: :?

I got the balls from poundland, they love them :lol: :lol: :lol: I sometimes fill them with hay :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow i have not seen them in poundland - wil have to look - Dobbin would love! Are they bonded already? after just one afternoon?? Gosh - all help and tips hugely appreciated.

sue
xx

Dobbin said:
wow i have not seen them in poundland - wil have to look - Dobbin would love! Are they bonded already? after just one afternoon?? Gosh - all help and tips hugely appreciated.

sue
xx

They are for cats really :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep just a couple of hours this afternoon :oops: :oops: I just let them get on with it, it was fine, there was no aggresion or fur pulling :D when I shut then up in the hutch for the night, they were sharing a carrot one end each :love:

bunny_burrows said:
Opps, just posted on your other thread about the inside of the shed. :oops: It's lovely! :D Benji and Bella make a gorgeous couple. :love:

Aw its ok :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much xxxxxxxxx

Back