• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Till :(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
My poor Princess is so confused. Since Boo went to the bridge, she's been fine. I think it helped that she was with her when she died, although it must've been a very horrible experience for her. But today, It's really started to affect her, I tried to get her from her hutch when I got in, but she wouldn't let me near :cry: This is so not Till .. usually she'll dive into your arms! I'd be tempted to leave her and let her come round in her own time, but as the vet thinks theres such a risk of her coming down with what Boo did, I really want to spend as much time as I can checking shes alright, having a look for any symptoms, and just cuddling her. I dont know what to do, I hate seeing her unhappy :cry: X

Maybe she is just jealous because you were eyeing up that cute guy all morning.... :lol: Or she's under the weather with the storm and all.

Aww poor Till! :( Unfortunatly there isn't much you can do for her at the moment, she'll have to grieve just like you will. Just be there for her as much as possible Becki, she'll come to you in her own time. :)

Can the vet not treat Tilly ahead of becoming ill? Does the vet know why you lost Boo? Sorry she is finding it hard.

raine said:
Can the vet not treat Tilly ahead of becoming ill? Does the vet know why you lost Boo? Sorry she is finding it hard.

Well were not 100% sure, and I think the vet knows more than she's told me (Simply because when she mentioned Boo the other day, I started howling :oops:) but she had a very bad chest, most likely pasturella/pneumonia. Thanks Jess .. I just hate seeing her hurting :cry: Bavarian Bunny ... You could be right :lol: X

awwww I didnt realise Boo had gone.Im sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: binkies at the bridge boo, and fingers crossed tillymay's ok :) hmmm think i read in a post sumwhr sum ppl give their buns a teddy bear/stuffed rabbit sumthing like that when grieving, got to be 1 thats suitable for babies tho

Becki, Tilly is grieving. You and Tilly have had to deal with a lot, just recently. You remember when Charlie went to the bridge? You told me she had gone all quiet and wasnt her normal self!!

Just remember you got one another and a whole bunch of friends.

What about a stuffed toy to keep her company?
She will be out of sorts for a while, but you will be there to comfort her.xxx

JIMGRACIE said:
Becki, Tilly is grieving. You and Tilly have had to deal with a lot, just recently. You remember when Charlie went to the bridge? You told me she had gone all quiet and wasnt her normal self!!

Just remember you got one another and a whole bunch of friends.

Thanks Gracie, and Emma. She has toys, she's had them in with her all along. They dont seem to be doing much at the moment, I dont know if she thinks ive taken Boo, cuz when I try and touch her tonight, shes petrified. This is the little girl who is constantly kissing and cuddling me ... :cry: X

awww with all the love you give your little girl she will be ok soon hun shes probs just getting used to being alone again :)

awwww I didnt realise Boo had gone.Im sorry binkies at the bridge boo, and fingers crossed tillymay's ok hmmm think i read in a post sumwhr sum ppl give their buns a teddy bear/stuffed rabbit sumthing like that when grieving, got to be 1 thats suitable for babies tho

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I so didnt mean to put a laughingb face in there it was meant to be crying but i clicked on the laughing one jst above by mistake, didnt even notice til now. Im really really really sorry! :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :cry:

Ive changed the post now, i feel terrible! :cry:

Back