• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Most unpopular breed?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering what peoples experiences of the most unpopular breed of rabbit seems to be? Ie) for rescues to rehome.

I know REW and black bunns are often harder to find homes for, but are any particular breed?

Agoutis..then REW ...then black bunnies..haven't had a particular breed that has stuck..just colours..and of course temprement/health as most people want a friendly bun so those with behaviour problems/needing dentals stay a long time :(

Awww, agoutis are so cute. I don't like REW too much, and I prefer upright ears and short fur. Eve calls me a fuss pot, can you believe that??? :lol:

Personally I like English lops the least, not nice to look at.

Eve seems to have problems rehoming some of the medium sized bunnies, people seem to prefer small ones.

My 3 favourites are agouti, black and rew! Charlie was agouti, Boo was black .. guess my next one should be a rew?! :) X

I love those colours too I'm sadly missing a black bunny at the moment (but no offers my house is full :shock: :lol: ) I was after an agouti when I got fudge but I couldn't find any though I guess opel's quite similar!

Oo, thanks! I thought it must be, but then I wasn't 100% certain that 'rew' was a particular colour, like 'agouti'! :lol:

I have two black buns and a REW. They are gorgeous! I also like agoutis, but have no room for any more :cry:

awwww what a shame. harvey is black - looks like hes got tiny bits of grey going thro his fur - almost silver :love:
its such a shame that the plainer looking buns dont grab peoples eyes like some others. i dunno what it was that grabbed me about Harvey. i think his little paws and the fact he was up on his hind legs looking into my eyes. if i could have my way now id have loads and loads of buns i love them soooooooo much - all of em lol.i look at any rabbit now and see how beauitful they are :lol: never thought 6 months ago i would be a bunny addict :lol:

What are REW buns? 'Red Eyed White' rabbits?

I was going to ask that too.

Scarlett is a white bunny with red eyes and thats why the girl I got her from didnt want her. She thought she was freaky looking :roll:

Why dont people want black bunnies? I would love a black one! I think all bunnies are cute though

Eve has a black bunny named Victoria. She is really sweet, but there seems to be no interest in her. She hasn't found a sponsor yet, either. My first ever bunny was black with a white spot on his nose. Oh, and Eve now has that mini-rex named Midnight, very black and very pretty.
I like white bunnies, too, but I don't like the red eyes very much.

I LOVE black bunnies!!!! When we were getting Albert and Poppy I was searching for black rabbits...then I saw Albie and fell in love :love: :love: :love:

sillyrabbit said:
I know I wondered that too. I always wanted one, then I got Boo

and she was GORGEOUS!! I really dont understand that!

Aww Thank You! :D

After saying this earlier

beckiboo186 said:
My 3 favourites are agouti, black and rew! Charlie was agouti, Boo was black .. guess my next one should be a rew?! :) X

... Is it fate that i've fallen in love with a rew?!! :shock: :oops: X

beckiboo186 said:
sillyrabbit said:
I know I wondered that too. I always wanted one, then I got Boo

and she was GORGEOUS!! I really dont understand that!

Aww Thank You! :D

After saying this earlier

beckiboo186 said:

... Is it fate that i've fallen in love with a rew?!! :shock: :oops: X

It's either fate or maybe you've been sent him to help get over Boo?? Stranger things have happened you know and he really needs a home :)

Back