• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

treatballs

touie

Wise Old Thumper
how long did it take your rabbits to work them out? I'm trying them with Fudge and the fluffy duo at the moment but they've not cottoned on yet! :?

Dopey Charlie, 2 seconds! Clever little Tilly .... she's still working on it :shock: :lol: (prefers to pick it up, chuck it and shake it about, then all the food goes everywhere!! :D) X

Acouple of minutes for my two. :lol: Ruby has figured out how to cheat using hers though, instead of gently knocking it from side to side to get the pellets out she chucks it across the run so they all come out at once! :shock: :lol:

Asta was pushing it around before I got around to putting anything in it .... once it smelt like food, there was no stopping her!

my rabbits must be thick then cause they've had them a couple of days and not sussed them yet :shock:

Could you try pushing around for them, and scattering treats by hand as you go? That way they might associate the ball moving with the appearance of treats without the diassapointment of pushing it and no treat comes out?

Gypsy taught Alfie, he'd not cottoned on until she arrived. I put the ball upside down with a few pellets underneath and they learnt that they had to move it to get them.

Back