• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squidgy roasting by an open fire........

HS

Wise Old Thumper
.... well, ok then, he's just warming his toes, and it's a wood burner :roll: ! He'd be in it if we let him though! He seems to love the heat :?

PA250001.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww * 10,000,000. I love little Squidgy, he's just so adorable :love: I reckon we should come to a truce - you won't come here and nick Dudley, Santa and the kids, and I won't come up to yours and nick Squidgy, Salt and Pepper :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
I reckon we should come to a truce - you won't come here and nick Dudley, Santa and the kids, and I won't come up to yours and nick Squidgy, Salt and Pepper :lol: :lol:

Fair enough! Must keep us in pictures though :wink:

Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Sorry alisona nd Helen, but I cannot join the truce, little Salt, Pepper, Squidgy, Dudley and Santa will all soon be mine......ha ha haaaaa (evil sounding laugh)......

ps-only joking, but I do love all your bunnies!!! :love: :D

Back