• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Kayj!!

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Hello Mummy

Just thought I'd say hello... and let you know that this place seems ok! Theres a really hairy rabbit here that likes to give me kisses and the other one i've not really spoken to much but I think he is ok really.

Kerry says I'm very pretty and that I'll love my new shed - I've not seen it yet though - I think Kerry wants to look at us all night so we are in her hallway now.

Well, best get back to eating all this yummy hay.

See you Soon - love to everyone

Maddie

xxx

IMG_10861.jpg

IMG_10771.jpg

Thanks Kay!!!
xxxx

Awwwww Kerry, I really hope it works ot for her as I would love her to have a home with you as she was really settled with you when you came to pick her up. I have just had a Fozzie fix to now so I'm even happier. You better tell Fozzie to save some of her kisses for me. :D :D

That's nice, I really hope it works out for her, she is such a lovely bunny, and really wants a friend or 2 to play with :)

Jx

She really is a lovely friendly bunny - I just hope some of her niceness rubs off on Fozzie! The bonding is going better now, but taking it one day at a time!

I have my fingers crossed for you, when I had the problems with her and Alfred, it was always Alfred who was the instigator, and she never once turned on him.

She is a sweet heart, I would take my hand away after stroking her, and she would stand up to stay with my hand..

I really hope it works out for you..

Jx

Oh yeh - she does that, she really enjoys contact with us. She is becoming more confident all the time and her and Archie seem to be bonding first. Small steps! Oh and my spare room is now officially a tip :oops:

Yes true - I saw her hutch - but do they need 3 litter trays too!!

Birdiebun, yes this is Maddie from Kays and yes they are lovely aren't they!!

Me too, as she loved Kerry cuddling her on Saturday I have never known her sit that long before for anyone. Even though Charlie nearly took her head off :lol:

Back