• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The kitten kids

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Introducing...

Tulip...although I'm not 100% convinced yet that she isn't going to turn into a male!

HPIM1324.jpg

William (sorry Eve :lol: )
HPIM1308.jpg

Sweetpea:
HPIM1319.jpg

Holly:
HPIM1310.jpg

And Mary:
HPIM1295.jpg

And altogether:
HPIM1299.jpg

HPIM1294.jpg

awww i love the look of them all together its so nice to see them in the company of their siblings :)

They are all so very individual, even at their tender age :shock: Mary is the most friendly, she comes begging for nose rubs and cuddles (although she's also the most destructive :lol: ). Tulip is also a bit of a chewer and is very curious. William is the most laid back and likes rolling over to sleep, Holly 'mothers' the others, and Sweetpea is very shy and much more baby-like than the others.

So, in conclusion, :love: :love:

That's it Alison. I'm coming to live with you :wink:. You have the gorgeous Dudley and Santa (not to mention Harry and Heather) and now these little bundles of fluff......
:love:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMFG!!! *DIES*

Was tryin to chose which one i would like but my brain malfunctioned on me!!!

They Are Soooo Cute!!!

m
xx

:lol: :lol: I studied them again this evening, and now I think that Tulip is a girl...sorry :lol: Good thing I'm not a professional bunny sexer, I'm rubbish at it! They are definitely all adorable little monkeys though :D

awww my heart just melted......they are SOOO cute and its just as well I am off the mainland or I'd be sooooo tempted to bunnynap! :lol:

BTW does Tulip have blue eyes????? :D

Bavarian Bunny said:
The more girls, the better. :D They have become quite rare right now.

Ummm...well I've looked again this evening and now I think she's a boy :lol: :lol: Indecisive...me? For goodness sake, no-one rely on me sexing a litter will you!!

And yes - Tulip/Benjamin (Benjalip? Tulamin?) has the most lovely blue eyes :D

Back