• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh no :(

oh no - i can tell ive become a real bunny fan because im really upset by a convo ive just had with some guy i know on msn.

hes just told me that his sister has got a rabbit, then meantions she can hardly even take care of herself and her child let alone a rabbit. that she goes thro fads and this is one of them and he said the rabbit will prob die cas she wont take care of it. from what i gather he doesnt get on with his sister atall but i told him to tell her the bun will need vacs and to be neutered/spayed, and if she cant take care of the bun let me know. i dont even know where she got the rabbit from cas he didnt ask her or if its a buck or a doe. hes not keen on rabbits - says they are evil :lol: (i think hes scared of a big ball of fluff) but he said he feels so sorry for that rabbit.
my heart is breaking for this poor little rabbit who has been bought as a fad. :cry: :cry:

Awwww :cry:
While you should feel sorry for the rabbit, I dont think there is really much you can do if he is not close with his sister, and she doesn't seem sensible :?
But you are right, you are a true bunny lover now :D

Leah xx

Awww, don't forget, if he doesn't get on with his sister, he could be making the situation to sound worse than it actually is! :wink:

gahhh i cant wait til they decide to liscence all animals. you have to licence most farm animals now so why not everything else??? some people are fine once they understand what an animal needs, sounds like this person doesnt. i hope she gets bored very quickly and it comes to you before its too late. i hope its in a nice hutcha dn at least fed and watered properly.

whiskyscruffles said:
gahhh i cant wait til they decide to liscence all animals. you have to licence most farm animals now so why not everything else??? some people are fine once they understand what an animal needs, sounds like this person doesnt. i hope she gets bored very quickly and it comes to you before its too late. i hope its in a nice hutcha dn at least fed and watered properly.

Unfortunatly licensing will still not stop people from mistreating their pets. We are DEFRA registered because we have a pig and some ducks but they have never been out to inspect us. You just phone them up, fill out a form and they give you a holding number :roll:

You need to get a license to keep ducks??? Didn't know that.

Bumble, I love your moose avatar, where did you find that? I am a big moose fan and collect all sorts of useless moose items. Don't have a real one yet, but saw one in Sweden a few months ago. :D

Bavarian Bunny said:
You need to get a license to keep ducks??? Didn't know that.

Bumble, I love your moose avatar, where did you find that? I am a big moose fan and collect all sorts of useless moose items. Don't have a real one yet, but saw one in Sweden a few months ago. :D

Not a license as such, you just have to be registered with DEFRA

found the moose on some msn emoticon site awhile ago - it is pretty rocking isnt it. :lol: :lol: a pm is on the way :)

Back