• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been bitten

touie

Wise Old Thumper
ouch! Psycho bun strikes again :( and I was starting to think he was getting better as i hadn't been bitten for months :( Luckily he let go when i yelled and didn't break the skin but he had the whole side of my hand in his mouth and my little fingers gone all numb now :(

Fudge is such an unhappy bunny at the moment :(

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Eeeeeeek!!!! Poor You!!! The Pain!! My God!!

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BUNNY!!!!!

Thank god i didnt start to bleed, hows it now?

m
xx

It's ok now slightly swollen, I have scars all over me from fudge but it was quite a shock as i hadn't been bitten for ages and it's blown my aggression theory out of the window!

I'd worked out that it was noise that made him bite but it was only me in the house today when he bit with no TV or music on so have to have a rethink on that one :?

Awww poor u. Id jst be so shocked if one of the boys ever bit me, Honey's never even nipped, harly'll nip and tug at my clothes if he wants down, but never bit me.

when I'm giving Harly his meds (he doesnt like it and the stronger he gets the more he fights it), he tries to jump up in2 my arms and snuggle into my face so I cant get at his mouth, and the other morning he nipped my cheek. I was jst so shocked I couldnt believe he'd done it - didnt even leave a red mark but I think my feelings were hurt! He knew wht he'd done tho, when he did it I took in a sharp breath and he jst lay flat down with his ears down, thn started licking my hand, as if to say oh Im sorry! :D

I got bit again yesterday.

Calel got my ankle. Didn't bleed loads but sore as anything today! It was a bit half-hearted for him, so maybe he IS improving! :lol:

Naughty Fudge :?

I've got a biter again. Periwinkle a young bun just castrated has gone pshycho bunny :roll: He bit Emma last week and then bit me right through my finger nail - I dread to think how much damage he would have done if he had missed the nail. To top it off my son bit the same finger last night :cry: :roll:

I think Periwinkle will be here a while until he (hopefully) settles down. Meanwhile whoever cleans and feeds him has to be VERY careful.

Back