• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge takes the weight off his feet

touie

Wise Old Thumper
What am I going to do with him, I've been following him around all week with a soapy bucket cleaning up blood and poo stains :(

but what a strange position to lie in i had to get a pic :lol:
dec06.jpg

I hate to say it, but given the problems he's been having this week, it's more than possible that he has some tummy ache and has found lying like that helps to relieve it? :?

I think it depends where the pain is and what position relieves it. I'm always suspicious of anything unusual - last time Heather had bloat/stasis she lay on her side with her legs out - much as if she was 'relaxing', but I could tell from her eyes and ears that she wasn't relaxing. I think they just find a position that helps to relieve any aching which isn't necessarily hunching :?

AlisonA said:
I hate to say it, but given the problems he's been having this week, it's more than possible that he has some tummy ache and has found lying like that helps to relieve it? :?

Ditto

Janex

I've just taken these, surely if he was that ill or in that much pain he wouldn't be munching in his foodbowl or playing with my paper, he often stretches out on the stairs not usually like he was in that pic but he was only there for a couple of seconds.
dec06037.jpg

dec06040.jpg

Back